Image courtesy of the Italian Lega Calcio.
Click the image to view detailed PDF formatted match reports and statistics by Panini Digital.
Week 28 Fixtures
Saturday, 14 March 2009
Cagliari 0 x Genoa 1
Juventus 4 x Bologna 1
Sunday, 15 March 2009
Atalanta 2 x Torino 0
Lazio 0 x Chievo Verona 3
Palermo 5 x Lecce 2
Reggina 1 x Napoli 1
Genoa 2 x AS Roma 2
Siena 1 x AC Milan 5: Pippo Inzaghi scored his 300th career goal.
Udinese 1 x Catania 1
Internazionale 2 x ACF Fiorentina 0
Goal of the Year: Giuseppe Mascara of Catania. What do you think?
Video Clips from Serie A TV on YouTube
- For live scores during the games from FlashScores, please click here.
- For an ESPN Matchtracker of Serie A games, please click here.
- For a live game tracker called Match View from La Gazzetta dello Sport, which has very detailed statistics and graphical displays, please click here. You may have to click on the number of the week to see a full fixture list.
- For current statistics of the Serie A from La Gazzetta dello Sport, please click here.
- For English language coverage and game commentaries, please take a look at mCalcio and and Football Italia.
“Before laying a finger on my team, they have to go over my dead body.”
“I qualified here with Porto with a weaker performance.” Jose Mourinho of Internazionale.
"Inter showed fantastic experience at times and showed that South American mentality and were very difficult to break down.” Sir Alex Ferguson of Manchester United.
“The Italian teams are all out of the competition due to the economic crisis.”
"Beckham is one of the few players who show their affection for a club in a tangible manner. Everyone is happy to say such things, but few actually give up a mountain of money to wear the Rossoneri jersey.” Adriano Galliani of AC Milan.
“Milan thought, 'Hey, David wants to do this, so we don't need to do anything.’ We had to get to a point where they understood that David doesn't own this contract, the Galaxy does, and this isn't going to be just about 'Let's make David happy.' That was where the complication was. Milan needed to understand we weren't just going to turn around and say, 'Oh, yeah, no problem, keep him for a couple more months.' " Tim Leiweke of the Los Angeles Galaxy.
"The booing, the criticism, that side of it doesn't bother me. Real football people will turn around and say 'he's passionate about playing for his country and knows what he needs to do to make that happen'." David Beckham of AC Milan and the Los Angeles Galaxy.
“During my years at Milan for every trophy Mourinho has lifted, I have won five.” Paolo Maldini of AC Milan.