My Portfolio for Keeper Skool of Australia
Interviews (To read or listen to the full interview requires special access. These were premium interviews available only to registered Keeper Skool members.)
- Interview with Galileo "Leo" Percovich, Goalkeeper Coach for Chivas USA
Recently, Steve Amoia caught up with CD Chivas (MLS) goalkeeper coach Leo Percovich. In this exclusive audio interview, Coach Percovich gives an insider view into his training methodologies and how he helped develop goalkeepers such as Bouna Condoul, Joe Cannon, Brad Guzan and Zach Thornton. Coach Percovich plyed his trade in four nations namely Uruguay, Brasil, Peru and Spain, being capped for Uruguay on a number of occasions.
- Interview with Dr. Craig Duncan, Athletic Preparation Expert
Before writing for Keeper Skool, we were lucky enough to pick the brains of our resident goalkeeping expert Dr. Craig Duncan. In this interview, Steve Amoia gets a window view into exclusive scientific methods used by Dr. Duncan and how any goalkeeper can help blow up their goalkeeping performance.
- Interview with Michael Toshack, Goalkeeper Coach of the Houston Dynamo
This week Keeper Skool interview Mike Toshack, goalkeeping coach of the Houston Dynamo (MLS). In this exclusive audio interview, Steve Amoia asks some great questions of coach Toshack to uncover the ways in which he develops his goalkeepers at the Dynamo.
- Interview with Don Mullan, Author of "A Hero Who Could Fly."
Steve Amoia recently touched base with BBC writer and creator of the acclaimed novel “Gordon Banks: A Hero Who Could Fly”(2006), Don Mullan. Don’s relationship with Sir Gordon Banks stems many fruitful years and in this exclusive audio interview, Keeper Skool readers gain insight into Banks’ ability and what “that save” against Pele meant to England in the 1970 World Cup Finals. Don recently helped unveil a statue in honor of the great Gordon Banks outside Britannia Stadium at Stoke City Football Club.
- Interview with Tom Scott of Shot Stoppers in Glasgow, Scotland
This week Steve Amoia chats with Tom Scott, head coach of Shot Stoppers Goalkeeping Coaching Academy (Glasgow, Scotland). Tom was the head goalkeeping coach of Patrick Thistle (Scottish Football League; 1st Division) for many years, and shares his thoughts about what it takes to be the best goalkeeper you can be. To read the article, and interact with Tom in our exclusive forums, you must be a member of the Keeper Skool Certified program.
- Interview with Claudio Rapacioli, Goalkeeper Coach of Piacenza Calcio (Serie B)
Steve Amoia has an exclusive chat with goalkeeper coach Claudio Rapacioli of Piacenza Calcio. Mr. Rapacioli gives his insights into what it takes to be the best goalkeeper you can be, and a unique insight into a revolutionary goalkeeping software he created that is utilized by some of the best football clubs in the world.
- 2008-2009 La Liga (LFP) Goalkeepers
- USA 1 x Brasil 0 AET: Redemption for Hope Solo
- 2008-2009 Serie A TIM Goalkeepers
- Gordon Banks Statue Unveiled at Brittania Stadium
- Three is a Crowd at AC Milan
- adidas EUROPASS Causing Concerns for Keepers at Euro 2008
- Profiles in Courage: Hope Amelia Solo
- Profiles of the Legends: Gordon Banks
- Profiles of the Legends: Jorge Campos
- Profiles of the Legends: Jose Luis Chilavert
- Profiles of the Legends: Ray Clemence
- Profiles of the Legends: Rene Higuita
- Profiles of the Legends: Peter Shilton
- Profiles of the Legends: Lev Ivanovich Yashin
- Profiles of the Legends: Dino Zoff